Teachers, you might find some of these websites helpful!
- Create beautiful leaflets and posters for school competitions and events with Poster my wall, a website with quite a few free templates.
- Use Kahoot or Quizizz to create fantastic competitions! (Warning: it’s going to be a noisy lesson).
- Make creative videos with Stupeflix.
- Toondoo, world’s fastest way to create cartoons, is a great way to motivate kids and make them use their creative potential.
- If you need a free photo editor or collage maker, visit Pizap.
- Remake images and use them in the classroom. Bloggif will help you with that.
- I use LearningApps all the time to teach vocabulary, grammar, reading, basically any new materials.
- Word clouds are fantastic, and there are numerous ways you can use them in the classroom. Tagxedo is a good cloud maker you can use for free.
- Share your presentations with students via Slideshare.
In the meantime, enjoy your summer holidays! Relax, relax and relax to boost your energy for the next school year.